Data Entry Operator
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Error free entry of data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
- Check the data to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been entered.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Responding to information requests from authorised members.
- Responsible for assisting and supporting day to day activities.
- Responsible for handling documentation of department.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
2 - 5 Years
Skill Sets Required
- Basic Computer knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Excel.
- English Typing skills with 30-50WPM in MS Excel with more than 90% accuracy .
- An ability to work fast with accuracy and complete within deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awareness of confidentiality issues.
- Well organized with attention to details.
- Listening skills.
- Polite & courteous manners.