International Sales - Manager
- Contact prospective clients and persuade them to buy our product.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationship.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Recommend company’s other products to the customers.
- Maintain records of interaction with customers and its status for follow up.
6 - 12 Yars
Graduate / Diploma in any Engineering
with Degree / Diploma in HR / Personnel Management.
Skill Sets Required
- Excellent communication skills (especially in English, English Medium Education from KG STD).
- Computer proficiency in MS – Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Convincing & Negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel in India & Abroad in short notice.
- Should have experience in Product sales, preferably in Channel Sales.
- Computer proficiency in Ms Office i.e. Excel, Word & PowerPoint.