Payroll and Compliance Manager - Manager/ Senior Manager
- Payroll: Manage monthly Payroll processing through software. Disburse salary and other benefits like Bonus, Leave encashment etc.
- Attendance and Leave record – Maintain attendance and Leave record of employees and counsel employees as and when required.
- Statutory compliance – ensure compliance of PF, ESIC, LWF etc. and renewal of licenses under various Labour laws.
- Personnel record: Maintain and Update personal files and other records.
- Conduct Joining formalities.
- Exit Formalities - Conducting exit interviews and timely preparation of full and final settlement dues.
- Employee relations & discipline.
- Initiate Employee Engagement activities.
- Company policy – Make employees aware of company policy and ensure implementation of the same. Suggest changes in policy as & when needed.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Manage employee relations activities and issues like PF/ESIC/HR Laws etc.
- Should be able to liaise with the Government authorities effectively to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are adhered.
- BMC Liaison – Liaise with BMC authorities for renewal of licenses and Inspections.
- Insurance: Ensure renewal of employee related Insurance policies and oversee its administration.
- Record & control late comers, unauthorized absenteeism & discipline and maintain office decorum.
- Other administrative assignments as & when required.
- Prepare full & final settlement and ensure timely payments.
- Prepare monthly MIS report for top management.
12 - 18 Years
Graduate with Degree / Diploma in HR / Personnel Management.
Skill Sets Required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to Payroll & HRMS Software.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency in Ms Office i.e. Excel, Word & PowerPoint