Project Coordination & Order Processing - Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Checking the clients P.O. vis-a-vis final negotiations by sales team.
- Resolve issues with client and release internal orders.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project
- Commercial terms: - Arrange to send invoice and collect advance payment.
- Maintain document control, database management track project activities and team communication.
- Arrange dispatch of the product to the client's site.
- Complete final handing over of the project to the satisfaction of the customer.
6 - 12 Years
B.E. / B. Tech or AMIE engineering , Degree / Diploma in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical / Structural / Production) with PG Diploma in Project Management (would be preferred)
Skill Sets Required
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Able to read & understand technical specifications.
- Auto Cad drawing understanding.
Marathi / Gujarati /Tamil / Telugu / Kannada / Hindi / Bengali / Oriya