Fire Rated Shutters & Doors >> Fire Rated Sliding Doors
Gandhi Fire Rated Doors are ideal for wall openings where headroom is restricted and frames can butt up to a ceiling or fix directly to overhead lintels. The counterbalance on the fire sliding doors are linked to the fuse and closes the door only when the fuse breakdowns at a temperature of 74°C. The fire rated doors remains in a ‘normally open’ position and in the event of fire accident it closes automatically. Fire rated doors are available in single and double leaf options.
- Fire Rated Sliding Doors are available in single and double leaf doors with a maximum size of 8500 mm x 6000 mm and fire resistant to EN 16034:2014 Standards.
- Ideal for large wall openings, also where headroom is limited frames can butt up to a ceiling or fix directly to overhead lintels.
- Braking devices and automatic control systems can keep doors permanently open, but close them in an emergency.
- Personnel access doors and wicket doors can be supplied without a bottom sill (threshold) allowing them to be used when the "parent" door remains closed.
- Fire resistant glazing can be fitted to access doors and sliding panels.