Sectional Overhead Doors
Sectional Overhead Doors manufactured by Gandhi Automation’s are perfect for all logistical and industrial warehouse requirements. Sectional overhead doors are most useful in pharmaceutical industry. These doors help in maintaining controlled atmosphere inside warehouse.
Our Sectional Door design is best for clients who need robust, well-insulated and space-saving doors with security and offer astonishing benefits. Sectional Overhead Door side runners transfer vertically along the wall and parallel to the ceiling, guaranteeing best use of the available inner space. Its heat insulation and soundproofing confirmed by insulated panels, can maintain internal environment conditions and energy consumption. Quality materials, exact processing and constant quality checks promise flawless safety, dependability and long service life. All our doors obey with safety obligation of international standards.
MaxVista is a Sectional Overhead Door designed to be combined with thermally protected panels and extruded aluminium panels, formed for implanting see-through acrylic, fenced or meshed windows. This combination gives the door a very exclusive look, which improves the face of both commercial and industrial buildings, where MaxVista combines in perfectly as a real-world and pretty feature.
- Pre-painted, galvanised steel, sandwich panel, width 40 mm, 80 mm and 100 mm
- The gaskets, made of a special non ageing rubber, seal the edge of the door opening. They produce a faultless seal, preventing water, air and dust infiltration.
- Small bulk for more space indoors and outdoors.
- Stress-free and real to open and operate.
- Energy savings and more ease.
- Happy indoor environment and good-looking design.
- Sectional Overhead Doors can be customized as Gas Tight Ripening Room Doors.
- Opening – Closing speed = 0.2 – 0.4 m/s.
- Sizes available : Width (max) = 15000 mm.
- Height (max) =10000 mm.
Sliding System Vertical Section Drawings: Types of Installation
Minimum lintel size – 200 mm
|Elevation Details||PL (mm)||PH (mm)||HA (mm)|
|Low Head Room (LHR)||1800||5000||1780||3500||200|
ENQUIRE NOW >>