Conventional Sliding Gates
Motorized sliding gates (conventional) are gates which use a ground mounted track for the gate wheels to move on. Tracked sliding gates can have larger opening widths. A pedestrian gate can be combined with these type of gates or a separate pedestrian gate can be built. Company can produce motorized sliding gates as per client’s requirements.
- Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high quality welding
- Gates are beautifully designed and the pre-tensioning of the gate leaf construction diminishes the risk of bending
- Varied choice of models for gates weighing from 300 kg to 18000 kg
- Manual operation in case of power failure
- Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti jerk device stops damage to the automatic system
- Startup at extreme power permits the motor to overcome any initial friction caused by ice, dust, etc. Motor protected by an internal thermal switch
- Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if an hindrance is detected
- The advance electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step by step control, stop safety, reverse safety etc.
ENQUIRE NOW >>